As an Accountant at Mizuno you will be working in a young, dynamic company that’s been doubled in employees lately. The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for all accounting related activities, assist with the integration of different administrations to the headquarters and contribute to the further development of the team. The Accountant will be challenged to develop broadly, grows with the company and is closely involved with the further professionalization of the department. The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree, 3-5 years of relevant experience and has a supporting a driven personality.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to monthly closing activities;
- Monthly reconciliation for AP related accounts;
- You will contribute to forecast and budgeting;
- Checking monthly P/L and balance sheets accounts;
- Analyze actual versus budget variance and further investigation
- Support and backup to Credit Control and Accounts Payable;
- You fulfill a coaching role within the team;
- Various Ad-hoc projects / activities requested by manager.
Education and skills
- Bachelor (HBO) degree in Administration, Accounting, or similar.
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience;
- You are fluently in Dutch and English, both speaking and writing;
- Excel Advanced level;
- Excellent face to face communication skills and Relationship builder.
- You are ambitious, eager and you can play independently as well in a team;
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
Mizuno was founded in 1906 and is an international sports brand. It has its origins in Osaka (Japan). Over the years, Mizuno has developed into an active player in the field of high-tech sports products. They develop products for sports such as running, tennis, soccer and many more. Because of their many years of experience and drive to let their customers perform optimally, they strive to deliver the best quality every day. Mizuno therefore propagates the following vision: “Contributing to a society by developing sports products and promoting sport in general.” Since the end of 2018, Mizuno opened their EMEA office in Capelle aan den IJssel. Whereas the office in Oud-Gastel was used to be responsible for the Benelux, the office in Capelle aan den Ijssel is now the head office for both Benelux, Germany, UK and EMEA.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jordi Smit at 06 28 32 77 23 or email@example.com