You are definitely not what you work with on a daily basis. You are however extremely good at working with them. indeed! Numbers… And lots of them.
In Studytube’s rapidly scaling organisation, are we searching for a Finance Administrator with the skills to run the administration, payments and invoicing for a number of our products services and suppliers. you are a can-do, “pietje precies” with enough knowledge and structure to run these processes with autonomy whilst being an integral part of a multidisciplinary team of operational specialists enabling the exponential growth we are achieving.
Studytube’s vision is to unlock the potential of the global workforce. We believe that it is very important for both people and organisations to be future-oriented. That’s why we offer an easy-to-use learning platform, helping organisations to organise learning and inspire employees to take control of their future. The more future-ready they are, the better your organisation’s perspective becomes.Bol.com, VolkerWessels, Manpower, RDW, a.s.r., CM, Adecco, Port of Rotterdam, the Province of Gelderland, and 250+ other organisations use Studytube to help their employees to reach their full potential. Now, Studytube is not only the market leader in the Benelux, but also the fastest growing learning platform in Europe. Over the past four years, we’ve always been included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. Backed by renowned SaaS investors and boosted by a recently refreshed brand and strong strategic channel partners, we are paving our way to becoming a leading player in the global €300+ billion Edtech industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Financial Administrator you are responsible for a number of operational finance tasks within Studytube such as billing customers, accounts payable and bank transaction processing as well as the accounts receivable and collections process.
What you’ll bring
- Educated at an intermediate level in the field of financial administration (MBO-4);
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience with, MoneyBird / ExactOnline ERP system (or similar);
- Clear communicator;
- Unquestioned integrity.
Nice (but not required) to have
- Knowledge of SaaS / subscription reporting definitions;
- Experience with accounts receivable / collections processes;
- Experience with Oracle/NetSuite ERP system;
- Clear communicator in the English language.
What makes it interesting to work for Studytube?
One of the hottest scale-ups in town! We also offer a great work family, competitive salaries, excellent work-life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues. Above all; we offer a seat at the Rocketship!
Check out the Studytube perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment;
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard;
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects;
- Great development opportunities in a high-paced growth environment;
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime;
- Competitive monthly compensation & great secondary conditions (incl. pension, our own gym, work gear policy, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Salary range € 2.500 – € 3.500 monthly, excluding vacation allowance.
Opportunities for growth
In the role of Financial Administrator, you will have the opportunity to experience a wide range of tasks and be involved in assisting the Finance Manager in his daily tasks. You will gain experience in working in a SaaS environment with its hectic characteristics. As the number of work increases, you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge or as the team grows to specialise in one of the functions.