For one of my clients, a very interesting multinational company & market leader based in the Utrecht region, i am looking for an employee accounting!
As an Employee Accounting in this team, you will be joining the Finance Operations team who provides the monthly information on the actual numbers of this company. In this role your key focus will be on the Fixed Assets and related project administration. A unique role to gain insights into their investments in their network and technology.
Are you ready for the challenge?
✔️ Do you want to be part of a company who provides unlimited learning?
✔️ Would you like to work where and when you perform your best?
✔️ Are you ready to be a part of a company where you have the opportunity to grow your financial career and create your own growth path in the Finance department?
✔️You will be working with multidisciplinary teams to enhance and optimize our finance process related our fixed asset and project administration;
✔️ Speaking and writing English fluently is mandatory and it is important that you are living in the Netherlands and being familiair with the Dutch way of working.
This is what you will do
In this role you will report into the Manager Accounting. You will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of all the fixed asset and project activities, within a multinational, data drive company. You will work in close collaboration with financial control, business control, supply chain and other departments within our Finance operations team. You will continuously challenge yourself and the departments involved to optimizing the end to end finance processes.
This is how you do it:
- Create accurate month end figures including in-depth analysis (monthly, quarterly and yearly closes);
- Be in control of financial processes (end to end);
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets accounts using Oracle ARC;
- Provide financial management information (structurally and ad hoc);
- Continuously Initiate and implement improvements to increase quality, control and timeliness
- Participate in projects.
You’ve got what it takes
For this vacancy of employee Accounting, you also have:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably a large international enterprise (or Big4)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, focus on accuracy with a critical mindset;
- Able to communicate effectively;
- Strong team player and a proactive attitude towards working with strict deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively in a changing & agile digital environment;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Controlling or related Finance discipline;
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools;
- Speaking and writing English fluently, Dutch is an advantage;
- Strong MS Excel / office skills.
Next to the salary indication (€2500-3600 per month, based on the amount of experience) you can count on plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus. Also a complete package of secundary benefits like a worry-free pension plan, a monthly benefit budget, an NS- Business Card and plenty more to count on!
𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽?
I would like to get in contact with you! You can reach me via e-mail: 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗲𝗲@𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴.𝗻𝗹 💻 or contact me: 𝟬𝟲𝟮𝟰𝟴𝟰𝟯𝟲𝟱𝟬 📲.