As a Junior Accountant at an international company in Amsterdam, you will work in an international, fast growing and ambitious environment. You work closely with other finance team members and will report directly to the Finance Manager. In this position you will play a key role in accounts payable, preparing the payment badges and managing the payroll process for Europe. You will be responsible for the authorization process of payments and you will be involved in projects and ad hoc tasks.
Within this company you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes in the company. The ideal candidate has a bachelor with at least 1 year of experience and the right drive and ambition to develop yourself within the company.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage daily Accounts Payable process for expenses (declarations), payable and payments;
- Manage and set up the payment runs;
- Responsible for payroll payments and adjustments;
- Research and respond to accounting questions;
- review expense reports to ensure compliance with group expense policy;
- Maintain accounts payable modules within the system;
- Monitors accounts payable listing and aging analysis; reports overdue payments:
- Enters bank statements into accounting system;
- Assist the finance team with other ad hoc queries such as internal projects and process improvements.
Education and personal skills
- Preferably 1 year of work experience within a finance position;
- At least a financial Bachelor degree;
- Able to work independently but also a strong team player;
- Excellent communication skills and Team-player;
- Fluent in English;
- Accurate and analytical; Being able to work under stress and with tight deadlines.
Interested? For more information please contact Davey Borhem 06 – 14 79 29 29 or Davey.Borhem@greenbergstaffing.nl.