Salary: € 30.000 – € 35.000 gross a year (incl. holiday allowance)
As a Finance Administrator in Mizuno you will be working in a young, dynamic company that’s been doubled in employees lately. The Finance Administrator reports to the Finance Manager and works in a team of 5. You contribute to both Accounts Payable as Accounts Receivable and will be responsible for both the Benelux and German market. The Finance Administrator will be challenged to develop broadly, grows within the company and is closely involved with the further professionalization of the department. The ideal candidate has a MBO/HBO degree, 3-4 years of experience and makes his or hers second carrier step.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will be handling Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger;
- Checking monthly balance sheets;
- Monthly reconciliation for AP related accounts;
- Support and backup to Credit Control;
- Contribute to monthly closing;
- Various Ad-hoc projects requested by manager
Education and skills
- A completed MBO / HBO degree in a financial direction;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position (e.g. AP or GL);
- You are fluently in Dutch and English, both speaking and writing;
- You have good knowledge of Excel;
- You are ambitious, eager and you can play independently as well in a team;
- You have good communication skills and can adjust easily to various stakeholders
Mizuno was founded in 1906 and is an international sports brand. It has its origins in Osaka (Japan). Over the years, Mizuno has developed into an active player in the field of high-tech sports products. They develop products for sports such as running, tennis, soccer and many more. Because of their many years of experience and drive to let their customers perform optimally, they strive to deliver the best quality every day. Mizuno therefore propagates the following vision: “Contributing to a society by developing sports products and promoting sport in general.” Since the end of 2018, Mizuno opened their EMEA office in Capelle aan den IJssel. Whereas the office in Oud-Gastel was used to be responsible for the Benelux, the office in Capelle aan den Ijssel is now the head office for both Benelux, Germany and EMEA.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jordi Smit at 06 28 32 77 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org.