Salary: €32.000 till €39.000 gross a year
Mizuno is a young, international and dynamic company. The last year, Mizuno Netherlands has grown from 15 to 42 people and is currently looking for a Credit Controller to strengthen the Finance team. As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for both the German and Dutch market. Therefore a great understanding of the German and Dutch language is crucial. In the position of Credit Controller you are part of the financial accounting team and report to the Finance Manager. The team is responsible for the financial administration of the Benelux, Germany and the EMEA market.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Finance;
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions;
- Assist in budget preparation and reporting;
- Based on company standards and requirements, check customer’s credit and approve or deny applications;
- Perform credit control;
- Supporting month-end closings;
- Analyze the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts;
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices;
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary
Education and skills
- You have a completed degree in Business Administration, or similar;
- You gained several years of relevant work experience;
- You are accurate, efficient and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed;
- You have a deep understanding of Excel. Knowledge of Oracle’s JD Edwards is a plus;
- You are focused to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal col
- You are able to work independently but also a team-player;
- Fluent in German and Dutch and preferably one other language.
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years they have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others Mizuno is the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team. Within Mizuno you work in an open culture with short lines of communication. The head office is based in Capelle a/d IJssel.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Eline van der Stee at 06-18913541 or email@example.com.