As GL Accountant at Huntsman you will work in one of the biggest chemical companies in the world. Huntsman has operations in 30 countries. The GL Accountant reports to the Country Controller and you will work in an ambitious Accounting Shared Service Center in Rotterdam. You will be challenged to control all financial accounting processes and you will have frequently contact with your colleagues in Switzerland. The ideal candidate has a Master degree, at least three years of experience and makes the second step in their career.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You prepare the yearly statutory annual accounts for entities and you and your manager align with the external auditor;
- You will support Tax with your calculations and quarterly Tax reporting;
- You ensure an adequate system of internal controls is implemented for key accounting processes, in compliance with requirements under Sarbanes Oxley;
- You like to coordinate, prepare and execute month-end closing for several entities. This includes activities like revaluation and analysing;
- Analyse, reconcile and control GL accounts and cost centres, including Payroll accounting;
- You will participate in projects;
- Preparation of SOx control activities.
- Bachelor degree;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Have strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Are proactive, independent, but also an enthusiastic team player;
- Speak and write English fluently; any additional European language.
Huntsman belongs to one of the biggest chemical companies of the world. They operate in more than 30 countries around the world and are employing more than 10.000 associates. When you start your first day at Huntsman you will immediately feel the family culture, despite the big amount of employers. Besides the family culture, they enhance an aggressive growth philosophy that reflects the spirit of free enterprise: USA-style. The products of Huntsman are used in a wide range of different companies that are not in first thought.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Danny Radder at 06 43 05 25 11 or email@example.com