Salary: €40.000 – €55.000
The Financial Accountant will be working for the EMEA Corporate Finance Accounting department. Within this department, a shared services center is build that will go live in January 2020. Within this shared services center you will be responsible for the financial accounting and reporting on an EMEA and Global level for all European countries and advisement of the European and country management board. The Financial Accountant will report to one of the Senior Financial Accountants and the Manager Accounting.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in designing, testing and implementing procedures and processes of the shared services center and further improving the shared services center;
- Responsible for the processing of accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable for EMEA corporate entities;
- Assist during the monthly closing process and process journal entries;
- Work closely with the designated senior financial accountant for the specific country and FP&A staff members to ensure high quality of reporting;
- Assist the senior financial accountant in providing the local services providers the required information for local compliance (tax accounting (CIT, VAT) statutory accounting etc.);
- Provide details on accounts receivable and accounts payable pro-actively and on request;
- Assist in preparing key balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in providing details of monthly Balance sheet variances on local, regional and global level;
- Assist in Quarterly reporting to the US regarding AR aging, guarantees etc.;
- Ensure the assigned sox controls are met;
- Several project and ad hoc activities.
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- 0 – 5 years of relevant working experience;
- The international environment requires excellent oral and writing skills in English; Dutch is a plus;
- Affinity with complex IT/ERP systems (Experience with People Soft is a plus);
- As a person you are a team player with a flexible attitude; you are accurate, communicative and pragmatic;
- The willingness to work in an ambitious and corporate environment.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
For additional information regarding this position please contact Daisy van Kesteren, firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 38 15 65 65.