As Accounting Specialist in an international organization located in Amsterdam you are responsible for timely, complete and accurate registration of the financial transactions. The organization produces electronic products, that they sell in a Business-to-Business market. In collaboration with Sales and Logistics you are the key person in the day to day finance operations. In addition you will be responsible for reconciliations with the HQ in China and make sales reports to inform our sales departments.
You will be reporting to the Director Finance & Operations. You get freedom in this position and the possibility to take on additional tasks, such as thinking along in improving the processes. The ideal candidate has a degree in a financial direction, and some working experience, for example an internship or a few years of experience. You also have a hands-on mentality to support future growth.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the finance operation;
- General Ledger responsibilities;
- Performs checks, registration and processing of Accounts Receivable/Payable;
- Creates monthly overviews of outstanding Accounts Receivable/Payable;
- You will assist in the credit control process;
- Booking of banks and you will process payments;
- Compares financial documents with receipts for consistency and accuracy;
- Reconcile Intercompany;
- Sparring partner for both the Financial Controller and Director Finance & Operations.
Skills and qualifications:
- A degree in finance, for example MBO Accounting or HBO Business Economics;
- 0 – 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Some experience with ERP-systems, Exact Online is a pre;
- You are detailed, accurate and good organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English or only English.
For more information you can contact with Andreas Derks, phone number +316-18891789